jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2018

Article: Buy a ticket, win thousands of dollars





Buy a ticket, win thousands of dollars


               Have you ever imagined how unexpected winning the lottery could be? There’s a 0,0001% chance of having the winning ticket, it’s so rare to win.
             Last month I won a $1 mill jackpot for the second time. If that isn’t unexpected enough for you then I don’t know what it is. In the BBC news, they quoted mathematicians who said that the odds of winning the jackpot were about 140 million to one. So, how could I have won it twice?
                     Besides, winning the lottery is unpredictable. It’s impossible to anticipate the results. It’s a pure question of luck.
                   I feel really grateful for winning so much money. I’d never expected this could happen to me. I’m planning to donate half of it for homeless kids so they can have a good education.
                      Stay tuned this could happen to you!

Victoria, Mercedes, Pilar y Florencia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Writing: We will soon be able to go on holidays in space Holidays in space sound like a really great idea if you are looking for somet...