viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Story: The Worst Trip of my Life








                                       The Worst Trip of my Life

 I was travelling to Canada with my family when it started to rain. It was a terrible and strong storm. Our ship lost the control. I got up at 3 a.m. and our boat was filled with water. The animals started to lose the control too! My family was sleeping in the room, when I went to help them but I couldn`t  because the door was clogged. I went as fast I could because I needed to breathe. The ship was flooding very fast so I took the spare boat and left.  A zebra jumped with me. The big boat was finally sunk. I had lost all my family. No one but me and a few animals had survived. I helped some animals to come to the small boat so we were a zebra, a hyena, an orangutan and me. The hyena ate the zebra and the orangutan. So, she wanted to eat me, but Richard Parker ate her first. Yes, a tiger was in the boat too! I couldn´t believe it. We survived a lot of days together; we survived rains and lack of food. We had to eat lots of fish. We fought some days, we learnt, but we helped each other.

 We were fine when we got to an island with many meerkats. I took all the food that I thought was going to be required. We slept only one night in that place and we set off the following morning. When we got to another island, it was the last time that I saw Richard Parker.
                           “I am going to miss you Richard”. 
He went back to his real place, the jungle.

Later, a group of tourists helped me and took me to my city again. That was the worst trip I have ever had.  Bye, bye Richard.


Morena,  1st C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Writing: We will soon be able to go on holidays in space Holidays in space sound like a really great idea if you are looking for somet...